Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Daily Morning Supplement



Carotomax and Vitalea


These are the 2 supplements that I take every morning...Caratomax for the eyes and Vitalea Multi vitamins for the general health. Actually I have been consuming Vitalea since secondary school. Mase tu my aunty and uncle dealer Shaklee...then I stop kejap after a few years...after that I continue back to take Vitalea during my first pregnancy....and now as a Shaklee dealer...lagilah senang I nak beli...so what's the benefit of taking Vitalea and Carotomax??

Vitalea Multivitamins

The best of Shaklee science in one of the most comprehensive and balanced supplements you can buy. Vita-Lea is specially formulated to provide you with 28 essential vitamins and critical minerals needed by adults.

Taken Daily, Vita-Lea:
•    Helps in maintenance of good health.*
•    Contains beta carotene that helps in the maintenance of
      growth, vision, and tissue development.
•    Calcium, phosphorus with vitamin C and D, for healthy bones
      and teeth.
•    Biotin and pantothenic acid help to metabolize fats and
      carbohydrates.
•    Vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cells.*
(source: http://www.shaklee.com.my/eng/prodview_body.asp?prodcode=10131)

Dosage: 1-2 Tablets per day

My own testimony:
Rase segar dan bertenaga sepanjang hari

Carotomax

Carotomax is a rare blend of alpha-carotene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein, lycopene, and zeaxanthin delivering a broad spectrum of carotenoids. You can’t get this level of potency and purity from foods alone.

Carotomax provides the natural carotenoids derived from fruits of oil palm tree and alga dunaliellasalina.

•    Maintenance of good health. *
•    Helps to maintain growth, vision and tissue development.*
•    Aids in maintaining the health of the skin and mucous
      membrane. *
(source: http://www.shaklee.com.my/eng/prodview_body.asp?prodcode=10113)

Dosage: 1 tablets per day

My own testimony:
As I am currently a postgrad student and I'm wearing glasses....mmg everyday saya akan mengadap laptop or pc. So when I started consuming Carotomax everyday...mmg terasa perubahan...mata tidak rasa letih dan pedih. 

Interested to know more about this product?? 
Do contact me Nina....email: niena80 [at] yahoo [dot] com or whatsapp 0122307900  
COD at Bukit Jelutong or TTDI Jaya or Postage by Poslaju

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...