Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

Hmmm..it has been a while since i updated my blog..sorry for the slow update ppl..Just want to wish all of you..
 

 (Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/photosgallery/gallery_20100101191731.htm)
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 TO MY DEAR BLOG READERS!! 

SO WHAT'S UR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?.. 

Mine?..well..   

1. To be able to improve myself to be a better wife to my husband, a better mother to lil' Adriana and a better daughter to my parents.
2. To be able to embark on my PhD journey soon..probably somewhere in February and finish it on time with excellent research..insyaallah.
3. To be able to succeed in the business that i'm doing rite now...insyaallah by March or April..DSM!! plus FREE trip to Switzerland n Car Fund by the Company...

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...