Saturday, December 19, 2009

Problem..Problem..

Sorry for not updating my blog for a few days...actually i'm facing quite a big problem..for me at least..mmm

Got an email from my potential supervisor from this one uni last Monday...saying that he will be leaving his current uni and will be working in another uni..so if i wanted to do my phd under his supervision i have to apply to this new uni...the problem is i've already received an offer letter from his current uni.

Initially, I was supposed to submit my study leave application the next day...tapi apa bole buat..kalau mcm ni punye cerita nampak gayanye i have to RE-APPLY AGAINNNNN to another uni..probably UM or UKM...mmmm..tensionnyeeee...it will like starting all over again...

No comments:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...